Join our merry team of folks fighting for love of all kinds.
Open positions below!
Full Time Positions
No current openings
We'll let you know as soon as we're hiring!
Marketing & Media Internship
Cake: Marketing & Media Internship (Posted on July 29th, 2020)
Cake is a wellness company for the sexually active, helping individuals and couples have more fun in the bedroom. We are now looking for a passionate intern to join the team to help support our small founding team. This role is currently for college credit only, but we are hoping to grow this individual to a full-time team member as the company scales. This internship is primarily focused on marketing and media, but this individual will be helping across an array of areas given the start-up nature of the business.
Internship Start Date and End Date:
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- End Date: December 18th, 2020 (with possibility of extension into 2021)
- All employees work from home (helpful to be based on PST time zone)
What We Look For:
- Endlessly curious. You are a cultural sponge who is always absorbing the latest trends about our category, competitors, and culture at large.
- Organized. You have strong planning, project management, relationship and organizational skills. You are comfortable switching gears and moving between projects seamlessly.
- Self-motivated. You like to make things, and make things happen. You are eager to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Forward Thinking. You are comfortable innovating products and developing new ways to tell the Cake story.
- Champion of positive sex. You believe that healthy sex is a key tenant to wellbeing and are committed to helping people on their personal journey.
- Assisting in the coordination of influencer marketing
- Helping to create sales decks and marketing presentations
- Helping track media performance
- Populating analytics reports
- Helping track sales
- Responding to social media posts
- Responding to customer service inquiries
- Assist on market research
- Help support internal project management
- Support consumer insights on ad-hoc research needs related to existing and new products
- Stay abreast of industry trends and help map competitors
- This position is for College Credit only at this time - all applicants must confirm that they will receive College Credit from their respective school and provide documentation to Cake indicating that they will be able to receive college credit for this internship.
Best candidates will have/be:
- Comfortable using email and messaging services
- A daily user of social media
- Professional and positive communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Keen problem-solving, optimization and troubleshooting abilities