Try The Workbook
This challenge is all about taking your Level 2 workbook and well, making it work! Sit down with your partner and talk about the things you selected…and don’t forget to discuss what you didn’t select, too. What are the areas of sexual exploration that you both want to try?
Excited to find you’re both into lap dances, spanking, or blindfolds? Thrilled that your partner chose something you secretly wanted to try but were a little afraid to say out loud? Kinda turned on that your partner checked watching porn together? Yes! This is the good stuff, people. There are so many fun sexual possibilities for the two of you!
Have more fun sex! Use the workbook to inspire you to try different things with your partner.
- Put on your hat of experimentation and curiosity: This is about having fun and learning. Don’t let judgment, animosity or anything else enter your headspace.
- Decide ahead of time what is on the menu before you enter physical intimacy: Have a conversation to make sure you’re aligned with what you’re going to try before you do it. You may be ok with a little anal fingering and then switching to your normal sexual routine, while your partner may think that anal fingering is the foreplay to full-on anal. You’ve gotta be on the same page.
- Have a safe word: You’ve heard this one from us before, but it’s key! Decide on a safe word either of you can use to immediately stop all sexual activity.
- Try 1 or 2 things from the list at first. Don’t try to go too big too fast. Every single one of these acts is not going to be an instant success, and that’s ok. Trust yourselves, your relationship, and the process.
- Allow yourself to change your mind: This is a challenge, so we want you to get out of your comfort zone, but not to the point that it feels icky. If you change your mind about something, say so. That goes for if you change your mind on something that first felt like a no, too. If you feel the yes, let it in!
We are so thankful you chose to go on this #morefunsex journey with us here at Cake. We hope it was challenging and enlightening. We hope it taught you something about yourself and your partner. We hope it brought you closer together, emotionally and physically. And most of all, we hope it was fun! Keep trying new things, keep an open mind, and keep having #morefunsex.